Monday 27 November 2017

The humble hoody




We all love a hoody, I have no doubt that we all have one hung on the back of the door or slung on that chair thats covered in clothes, ready for when we get home, de-bra and shove on to get into comfy mode...right?!

 Well now the hoody is having a breakthrough and is not only for the house and the gym (and the hangover) it has now become somewhat of a fashion piece. And it looks so good!



The Look

Here is some street style inspo of it in action. I love this look so much, especially under a smart coat with trainers or boots.

The tip is to not over think it- Just throw it on under pretty much anything, add top layer i.e. coat/jacket and you're good to go!



Images from Pinterest.




My Style

I've gone for my usual day to day 'running around, getting jobs done' look and added my old Mango leopard coat to add style and it really works.


 This particular one is from Primark for £6 I think. However size up, possibly twice, as they come up so small (this is my excuse anyway :/ probe need to lay off the crisps too)





And here layered with a shirt and trench with heeled boots.



Top Picks

Top left- H&M (I can't find this online now but similar here) // Top right- Stradivarius at ASOS // Bottom left- ASOS // Bottom right- New Look.


Top left- H&M // Top right- Calvin Klein at Topshop // Bottom left- H&M // Bottom right- New Look.


So, there you have it. Dig out that hoody and try a new style. 

Thanks for reading! x


No comments:

Post a Comment