Sunday 18 February 2018

Spring inspo


I'm back  after a break (quite a long break tbf *eyeroll*) and ready to talk all things pretty again. So, with that said....  this may be a little premature as its still bloody F-Reeezing outside but spring is coming  and I've been having a mooch at some springy items. Here are some faves I've come across....




Top Picks





Red blouse- H&M 
 Sunglasses- Zara 
 Bag- Topshop
 Jumper- H&M
Blue blouse- H&M






Top- H&M
Mules- Zara (sorry these don't seem to be available atm-
but keep your eyes peeled)
Sunglasses- H&M





Blazer- Topshop 
Blouse- Zara
Sunglasses- H&M
Boots- Topshop 





Silk shirt- Zara
Denim jacket- H&M
Hoody- Zara 
Bag- Topshop 



All of these pieces are great for the transition into spring. All work fab with jeans, coats and boots until the summer with shorts/skirts and sandals.

Its been a while since I blogged so I'm easing myself back in gently. I have been lacking inspiration which I feel happens a lot during the healing process- It can be very up and down at times. 
But with some spring vibes coming soon, we all good. 

  


Thanks for reading! x

No comments:

Post a Comment