Sunday 10 July 2016

Gettin' Skirty

So as you will know I am totally a jeans gal. My skinnies are the most worn thing in my wardrobe but lately I am lusting after skirts. All the skirts, denim, button down, pleated, tulle.. You name it.

They are a really versatile item. only problem I have is keeping on top of my tan ;) 

Denim

Photos via Pinterest. 

Denim skirts have been on trend for decades so I see them as an investment piece. I love all of this looks, worn with a jumper, sneakers or dressed up with an off the shoulder top and sandals. 


Wearing this warehouse one I bought last year with a denim shirt tucked in a neckerchief from ASOS

Get The Look 


Top left- New look sale • Top right- Topshop • Bottom left- ASOS • Bottom right- New Look at ASOS


Top left- Topshop • Top right- New Look • Bottom left- Zara



Pleated and Tulle. 



I had this from ASOS (also last year but they still have plenty). Can be worn with with a Tshirt, shirt, blouse or Bardot top and even a jumper. 


Get The Look


Top left- ASOS • Top right- New Look (also in white) • Bottom left- ASOS • Bottom right- Zara


Casual- Cotton and button down

I love the cotton skirt with a simple white Tee and flat sandals or pumps. 

Photos via Pinterest. 




Top left- New Look • Top right- H&M • Bottom left- ASOS • Bottom right- H&M




Bright and Lace. 


Top left- Topshop • Top right- Topshop • Bottom left- Zara • Bottom right- Topshop


Stripes 


Top left- New Look • Top right- New Look • Bottom left- Zara • Bottom right- Topshop



Yep, like a said a lot of skirts. Think I may go for a denim slit front or a cotton button down myself.


Thanks for reading. Hope you had a great weekend! X 

No comments:

Post a Comment