Monday 17 August 2015

Bargain jumpsuits

We all love a supermarket bargain but how do you like a supermarket bargain in the form of a stylish jumpsuit? Quite a bit I suspect. So here is a jumpsuit I found in ASDA yesterday. 




I know summer is on the way out soon but this looks great with a jacket, trench coat or even with a shirt/blouse underneath. At only £14 you can go wrong really as it is versatile enough for next summer too.

It's stated as navy but I would say it is a little darker than that. 

I'm also loving these Jumpsuits which I've spotted recently. Also at a good price. 


Denim and grid print, we have casual and classy. Both Boohoo at ASOS for £30 each. Not a bad price at all! 

(As promised direct links will be set up soon, thanks for still reading!) 


X




No comments:

Post a Comment